Saturday, March 16, 2013

This is it - this is the end - Baby #2

Hi.

I'm me.  I'm 38 weeks +3, pregnant with a little girl due on the 29th of March, 2013.  And I'm very quickly losing the little that is left of my mind.

To clarify ~ it's not the dirty house, which, I will be honest, does bother me a lot.  I'm a slightly obsessive neat-nick.  Ya know the kind, a place for everything, and everything in it's place?

It's not the melted, non-existent-in-any-form-but-the-neatly-drawn-up-chart-on-my-kitchen-chalkboard-lack-of-schedule....  Yeah, I'm one of THOSE mamas.

Or even the transformation of my gorgeous smily 22 month year old, Little T., into a whining, needs-Mama-to-go-everyWHERE-with-him, bump bashing, body crashing, crazy munchkin.  

It's not even the fact that my best friend's wedding is the day after my due date, or the fact that the aforementioned Little T was delivered by emergency Caesarian section, which makes this baby a hopeful VBAC that is soon-to-be on the clock...

No, it's none of those things.  It's a little thing called Prodromal Labor.  Which I am experiencing right now.

Ugh.   This sucks.

And that, dear friends, is the reason I am starting this blog.  For all the other Mamas out there that think they are alone.  That think they are going cray-cray.   You're not alone, you're not cray-cray; prodromal labor is real and it is a real pain in the A$$.

So join me on the journey; let's suffer through this together!  Yay!

xxx,
b.


No comments:

Post a Comment