Saturday, March 30, 2013

Updates - Baby #2

Here we are.  40 weeks +2 days....   I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and I won't lie - I am not looking forwards to it in the slightest.

Being a hopeful VBAC I know that the pressure is going to start as soon as I see him.  The talk of uterine ruptures as the baby just grows bigger and bigger, the pressure for monitoring, and yes, the dreaded repeat Caesarian section...  

Ugh.

Perhaps I am anticipating the worst?  I don't know.  I guess we'll see how we go.  I do know that the hospital I am booked in with will be happy to 'let' me carry the baby to 42 weeks, but I can't see my doctor being comfortable with that at all.  Which really isn't helpful at this point!

Extra stress - I do not need.

I'm keeping my chin up however.  My body is ready, this I know.  Every baby, every pregnancy is different.  That's what I'm sticking too!

xxx,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment